INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. They are as follows:
a. Submission of a Loan Application
b. Upon sending the results of our loan calculators
c. Upon request of Loan Account Information
d. Upon request of information regarding the Franchisors in our Franchise Director
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services
- To verify and investigate statements/information provided in the loan application form as may be required from references or from whatever other sources we may consider appropriate, including the Bureau of Internal Revenue (the "BIR") in order to establish the authenticity of the Income Tax Return ("ITR") and the accompanying financial statements which will be submitted in connection with the loan/credit application/ accommodation with the Bank.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Where your consent has been provided in advance and if you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you the details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website, we directly transfer the data you provide to our servers for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. We safeguard information in accordance to established security standards and procedures of the bank. We continually assess new technology as available to further protect your privacy. Ensuring your security is a responsibility we share with you. However, while we do our share to ensure security, we acknowledge that your role is also equally important. To ensure the full protection of your transactions and the whole Facility against unauthorized third parties, we urge you to do your share in protecting your information. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Privacy Prolicy and in the circumstances detailed below:
- Verification of income information and authenticating such with the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
THIRD PARTY LINKS